Sunday, January 08, 2006

heys!!!

hi hi
well school suck man it suck so much haizx

so tuesday suck

wed suck

thursday suck too

friday not bad as i go see doctor
so i went see him i was late by 15 min so i scan my card outside so i went to place where we wait so the sofa was so comfeyy i wand to slp lol gt air corn as i ran my life
so i heard a noise my no le

so went in see the doctor lol he is lke where is my mom
i was lke he remember me and my mom
he is lke okie okie
so he wand me to take pills but got side effect sia haizx
habe to take blood test sia i was lek huh
blood test ???

i was lke let me talk to my mom and he is i am not ready yet and can lke tell him
when i am haizx

so next month is the next check up and i dunnoe wat to sae nia side effect?? more problem??? getting better???
how?

so yest i was lke nvr go out and study the whloe dae i am shock coz i noe what i am studying man!!


so just nw i went out wiff parent lols yea again we went around town there too fun nia
had ice cream haizx my health suck sia suck so much i am lke haizx wat to do sia ??
i dun plan to tell people and since my blog gt pw so wat lor but the person who noe this thing dunnoe my password haizx jus let me die nw lar i cannot bear to suffer the pain!!!!
it suck so much

everything


school


my life

my health

wat more

this is lke painfull to me and i dunch dare to do anything

this is to my friend who sae bout me wanting to die is bullshit well wat do u think man bout me dying is bullshit ??

i am lke suffering man
to my friend who wand to die coz of thier love life
well i suggest u keep ur life as i wand mine badly but too bad i cannot habe it (maybe)
treasure ur life x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home