Tuesday, February 28, 2006

so on monday paly in the rain wiff chloemei hoping to get sick lor i was lke so wet i mean it lor hell went can i was lke fun le
den we ran around our socks coz we took off our shoe so my uniform is wet so is my shoe and my bag but too bad the bag is waterproof lols wakaskaksa
den i went to chloe huse to change u noe wat she let me wear some shit stuff i mean she was lke giving me a blue and pink stuff i was lke wtf RARR
okie den went back home and do some stuff and had tuttion

den tdy wth can to ms ying i am not talking bad about stuff lor she is so wat can make us change grp and make people cry den call my class a CRYBABY wtf RARR RARR i am lke so piss lor wat the hell can go die lor euu so wat u also cry baby wwat u also cry tat dae
den to the 3 little pig wat the hell must be together RARR haizxz our fault arz tat u dun hhabe 2 more people huh?
no right haizx i was lke seriously so wat lor at the class haizx
den jus nw mother tounge have no lesson as cikgu nvr was nt there i swear tat she came coz i saw her in the morning den all of a sudden at my class she was norrt there lolls she is so lame but she is nice lor
u noe wat i only gort 8/30 for maths and i was lke wat the beep lor u noe nor frm 21 to 8 i was lks so wat lor wanted to cry but after tthat cannot cry and i tell u hor that i am going to fail my english serious lor haizxz
lolls




i <33>
i think bout euu
i talk bout euu
i wonder bout euu
but u r dead to me
i jus cannot burry euu


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home