Saturday, March 04, 2006

hey tdy gosh feel really sick woke up this morning and i was lke am i going to die was lke coughing and was feeling so dizzy had a hard time going to the toilet and wanting to bath so it took me 2 hours to get off bed den i was lke gawd it this for real then i was lke trying to bath and even wiff hot or cold water it jus feel so baldy cold den haixz den i call my bro and told him that i was hell sick den u noe wat parent went to fetch me x))
hahahah den i was lke wadever lar so i was lke cool wiff my parent den i was sleeping it the car lolls den see doc den i was lke reach back home and went to bed and sleep all dae long lke one pig den woke up found out that my head is still hot as ever sia den i was lke wat the hell den i took the pill wanted to go out but i realise that i cannot even walk straight den i went to bed again feeling so sian i play com cannot even think staright nw sia hahhahaha
so nw i am feeling better but i still habe a throat that still hurt and a cough that won't go away and the fever is going down
luck me i dun need to go school tdy sia if nort i wonder how am i going to go haizx
hazxi tmr also nort going out habe to saty at home and REST!!!



oh yar wanted to blog this but nvr had a chances okie i forget it lar u noe wat that ms ho or wadever her name is she is the chloe chinese teacher sae this to me olivia inze and ann that if we keep doing a flop at our work she will kick us out well u noe wat to produce something will u need at least more den 4 of us right as the rest of them are lke hell buzy and the rest of them jus habe no clue over wat they habe to do right den u wand to kick us out well by all mean sia i aslo dun need to suffer wiff all of that shit that u habe been giving to me wiff a lot of changes and stuff make me feel so sick and stuff and the senior treating me lke some worker that they think i am make me feel lke punching thier face sia well fuck off man u noe when i see mrs ang make me feel so sad to leave but wiff all of the shit and the stress they give me dun mean anything i am lke seriouse i also dunnoe lor it is lke wat sia and to my senior hhahahah is it wrong to go over ur cca huh lke u rule morden dacne lke that go die can
so go luck to the 3 of u olivia ann inezz hahahah x)) i am better of some where
will my limit is so over already so i nw i will habe to sae it straight to thier face and sae i wand to quit i dun care lor i dun respect u guy man hahhaha this will be the only time i will blog out them!!!


u told me all of that was a fake
u noe i still <33>
i wand to sae thank you for ever thing
even if it was fake
u noe i never let go ouf u
i wand to sae thk you for loving me
thank you for all of those lovely word that you told me
thnk you for all of the promise that you make
thank you for being there when i was down
thank you for the loviest time i ever had in my life
thank you for........
All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How my going to be strong without you
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye
Don't know what i will do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home