Friday, March 03, 2006

went to school as per normal as some of u noe...shit right heng i habe a bro who <33 me lolls
yea den went school hhahahha laugh laugh and laugh till lke shit sia i dunnoe why den my friend told me something which was lke wtf i dun care i dun even wand to be ur friend man i dun care if i dun noe u i won't lose anything jus coz u noe that i smoke tat dun mean that i am cool right and u wand to mix around wiff cool people that is shit and i tell u hor i hate ur face sia so tut can rarr rarr

den had music hhahaha lame sia grape watermelon and apple and i was lke so crap lolls den ms ying play tong hua song sia i was lke nice sia
den had english den my grp was lke done so i was lke writing letter as my other friend was doing the class room whoo it look nice balck and white hahhah

den recess lor hhahaha go give letter to all the 5 letter i wrote hand pain sia
in the morning i started coughing sia lke hell can my throat is lke super pain and my body is down wiff fever sia i dunnoe why
den after that was maths hahhhaha me and yasmin we were lke talking and talking sia hahahhahhh wakskaks
den after that my grp won the thing we gt jelly and stuff hahhahh
den was mt hahhah u noe i was lke so dam bored and i wanted to slp sia
den it was chaple hahhah den went lib i go ask that BITCH rarr she was lke smiling and i was lke ewww
i dun give a shit


den after school i went to town and hahhaha went there wiff meis!!!and wiff simon yea den walk to i dunnoe where hahaah
den sit at mac and jus hang lar den we got meet chloe friend sia hahahha she hell jap can den me and mei wand to go back home lar den u noe we walk and walk den this gotic guy go screem at chloe friend and i was so shocked lor i almost jump out lor wanted to buy something nice den u noe wat i cannot find anything nice si i nvr buy lame right hahhaha i cannot beleive lor he was lke ahrrrrr!!! to u and i was lke wat the hell hahhaha
den i took train lar hahhahh
throat hurt so much sia havbing fever sia

i wand to sae thk u for lorving me but wat do u x'pect me to sae hhahaha we still are my friend
u lke broke my heart u LAMOS haizx guy will be guy
mO rbid princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home