Monday, March 27, 2006

hey so i will use errm purple
hate this colour

hais i see couple walk together i habe a feeling lke why it is not me lor
den i figure it out why i been wanting his so much coz i miss the way hw he make me feel that is why i wand ti be wiff him x))

but i wand to move on wiff life i mean yea i wand go explore wiff other person then sticking to one i mean chances was jus in front of me and i miss it jus by a blink of eye haizx i dunnoe why am i blogging this coz i will be telling u hw my dae go and blah blah
I WAND JELLYBEANDS hais jus nw should buy it when i was wiff chloe

hahhahaha
i dunnoe if i should blog this hhahah
NVR MIND

hhahahah
jus nw went safra haizx i dunnoe hw to spell the name btw saw a realli cute guy excpet this time he nvr talk to me LOLLS
wah lao the guy was lke cute he is a blower hahhhaha
he is so CUTE but i wand the far east one sia more cute and i dunnoe MORE vocal lolls he is jus cute lar x))
super duper cute GOSH I AM SO LAME I LKE THIS STUFF I MEAN
seeing haizx wadvere all in my post is cute guy siao arz hahahahah
i wand far east plaza guy lolls hhahahah
WAND TO GO TOWN??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home