Saturday, March 18, 2006

okie i change my blogskin yet complet coz a few thing i wand to change

okie tdy my stomchPAIN lke again u noe i been getting this problem lke forever sia yea u noe wat last year i got lke stomach pain for lke more den 10 lke at school which kind of suck when i was lke in pri school i gort it also lar and that was lke many many time which make my dad think i am pregnent lke wat the fuck right sia

haizx so nw i think i habe cancer and all shit stuff i am lke serious lor i wand go see doctor and lke tell him bout my problem but wah lao feel so wat lor i mean lke wah lao if i habe cancer hw le?
i mean u wand to noe u habe cancer haiz if i am going to die i jus die x))
gosh silly me

my blog lke shit can i need to do more stuff on my blog lke so plain sia but that mean i habe to spend my time on this thing sia
haizx i dunnoe lar
tmr school omg i habe not touch my hw le den somemore u noe wat my paper lke gone sia i mean i cannot find them omg wat am i going to do
haizx school is lke backk so that mean my post will all be bout school lolls
i kind of miss my class sia WEETS haizz loser me sia lolls

i am such a loserrrr
well my holid is such crap sia i mean yea
thing i do for lke the whole dae i mean it is lke
at home
tv computer and sleep and u noe food sia and i llek feel so idiot coz i nvr even go out lke evrydae
oh yar u noe wat i wand to tryy watch a movie all by myself i mean alone wiff out anyone wiff me hhahahah
sheeh here goes my holidae x))
and FUNN
school here i come
such a loser post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home