Thursday, March 16, 2006

hey sup okie i yet go out of this house well i jus sleep and sleep and u noe wat more sleep for me haizx i dun care lor
okie so tmr will be mei bdae and MIGHT be going for her bdae party erm at pair ris lolls
okie well the guy might be there hhahah i dun even noe who is the guys
oh yar btw i wand to tell something shit i hate my english it jus suck okie wadever u noe wat erm
u noe BOA JIAN yea him i dunnoe why i even bother okie well u noe he habe a gf WELL THAT IS NOT A SHOCKING PART U NOE WAT IS THE SHOCKING PART THE GAL IS FRM saint marg well MY SCHOOL my bladly hell my school i was lke laughing my ass off when i noe that i was really stun when i heard that he even chnage for that GAL wat he stop smoking huh ?i bet he can't even do it pity tmr he won't be there he habe tuttion mahrs wah lao if he is there i think he will bring her u noe wat i mean his gf i wand to noe he is not scared that his gf WILL LKE GALS??
hahahah i still CANNOT GET IT OFF MY MIND WAT HAD HAPPENED CAN IT IS LKE HELL FUNNY AND NOW HE HABING A GALFRINED MORE FUNNY lolls WAKKAKSKSA NOW I NOE WAT A WAWA IS IT IS A DOLL LOLLS
SHIT NOW I AM M0RBIdWAWA X))lolls i am so lame hmpss

okie well people do love brown coz a NUMBER OF PEOPLE BEEN USING BROWN SIA LOLLS LAOMS SHIT LOR TMR I HAVBE TO BE THERE LKE AT 12 SIA 12
i wand to go play para 1st sia i lke miss it can PARA PARA

btw xbox360 is lke being sold cool nw i can it !!!
love that kind of stuff x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home