Thursday, April 06, 2006

hey LOLLS oh my freaking gosh LOLLS
i dunnoe i jus found out something LOLLS it is supose to be a secret oh wad ever shit errrm i wand to ask who noes GENIAL? nice name huh lolls it is a st marg gal LOLLS she is uber chio can but she got a bf LOLLs not bad wat.the concert at sajc LOLLS as if i care to go but i think if i go i might see HIM oh my gosh but too bad i can't go coz it is a errm i dunnoe wat thing
LOLLS lke my life nw fun fun hahahha i dunnoe hw many hours habe i sleep in MT class i dunnoe uber hours LOLLS
i am hungry I WAND FOOD oh yar btw i'm __kg gosh i am lke uber fat not bad wat.
so yesterdae LOLLS went JP wiff chloe and she PAID for everything i eat THKS MEI I <33 size="2">but i dun think i will be going out wiff u often maybe one in a while have lunch
hahah i noe we eat tons of stuff i think LOLLS i love FOOD

so jus now LOLLS love the dae everything LOLLS find school more fun but MDM KHOO dun really lke comming our class she lke told us that i am not being rude oh wat so ever lar i mean lke u dun need to tell us u mean u wand us be me guai no doubt that u are a good maths teacher but i jus can understand wat the use of telling us all of those crap U ARE LKE HURTING OUR FEELING hur hur lke real wadever

so i had ART too uber lame CAME LATE lolls i <33>
den she ask us do this do that LOLLS i can sae i sort of lke her class

i wand food i love my home i lke my school i love wearing my polka dress yea i sae dress i hate some freaking people in my school yea the older one yea i mean lke fuck lar haiss love my life


okie i dun lke her anymore.yea me .i wand that gal but she got a gf already and it is a sec3 gal somemore hais...i am not depress i jus find her uber cute who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home