Monday, April 17, 2006

HEYS hhahahha
forget to sae this ouch my head pain sia i mean i bang it on this wall omg it is lke freaking pain lor hahhahahahha

gosh tdy lke crap can kena scolding frm sotong**** lar her i mean she ask me stuff den i dunnoe wat den i sae huh den she scold me coz she sae dun sae huh i mean wah lao i really dunnoe wat are u talking lor.
den i anyhow sae without thinking coz she made me freaking piss mahrs(i am admit for the 1st time i sae without thinking)i mean i shout at her i dunnnoe wat the hell are u talking bout !!!
den she shout ask me sae again wahlao make me more piss
den sae wand give me demerit point hack lar sotong u think i scared u arz go die lar i mean she was really pissing me off
i mean i noe i was in the wrong place
but u could have told me wat is it bout lor
jus coz i am a student that dun mean i have no temper dun tell me student dun have the right to get angry wiff teacher lke u lor
i mean we are human wat?

gosh i feel lke killing her and her i mean arzzz i got to much anger
haisss if i am going to die i won't die peacefully
haiss freak lar hate that stuipd sotong haiss
wat the hell i feel lke......
see i forget to make another doctor appoiment coz of all this
haisss....
maybe the doctor is right live to the fullest coz u only have this chances x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home