Wednesday, June 14, 2006

okie nad i will update hahahhax))
okie been a while since i blog okie wad up wiff my life
i dunnoe some how i think i am scared
i dunnoe maybe tmr i could die god might take my life jus lke that
i dunnoe maybe god wand me backk and returned to him
im scared that might happend to me
im am scared to go to the doctor to find out
so wat happend if it is really true
so wat happend if i will die
so wat will happend to me
somehow to people around me saing that they hate life and saeing that they rather be dead well i suggest cherish it seriously i wand to live i fear death seriously i fear it will be worst down there i dunnoe i m not sure
everytime i see blood flow out i jus cannot help myself think that i will be dead soon and wont live that long
i jus dunnoe maybe nw it is time for me to repent and start living life
somehow i jus cannot be scared out of it
somehow if god wand to take my life so be it he is the one who make me and the only one who can take me away
maybe might be the last post

okie aside wiff it nw lets talk bout nat
okie she is leaving us
gosh i dunnoe if i wand to cry or laugh
well she call me after i jog
saeing it some how i got a lot to sae but i dunnoe should is sae it annot
i am not sure haiis i dunnoe if this will go on
seriously i dun wand it to happend
i mean eu dunnoe wat will happend the nxt min of ur life
so nw wat???



drama drama drama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home