Friday, May 12, 2006

so long nvr blog okie hahaha life really pack wiff loads of stuff and exciting stuff happening ggagahhaha
i jus cannot beleive it i mean haiis nvr won't go on nw it is jus driving me nuts hahahha x))
in love wiff nick lachey song wat's left of me hahahha WAT IS LEFT OF ME ??
errmm going to get my new stuff wiff mom later hahaha WHOO i am lke freaking excited lar x))
i mean after what had heppend it lke blew me out of my mind.cannot wait for the 16st i wand to have a blast we are going to rock town hhahaha .i hate that typed of lang. hahahha all in the name of fun
i realise i habe not realli go out this past few daes hhahahah.
mocha craving for it x))






btw mt.merapi is going to exploed ??dunnoe lar sickenen cat been making nosie since yest thunder lar mine huse went black lke twice lar and u noe I HAD to switch the power on HAHAHA fun fun.omg i am so scared

happi happi dae






it been months in fact years and i still hold on to this feeling i had for u i noe u are the first ever guy that i fall in love wiff but i noe it is over and i still hold on to this typed of feeling for u and i thought after waht had happend last year i realli thought that i was over u but i was wrong i noes that i was stronger that this but look that i am not that strong.every time u step out of my life u keep comming back.and some dae i hope that u will come back to me and nvr leave my side ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home