Friday, September 22, 2006

helllloooo i noe i sae i wont update but i did lolls so wat eu going to do?
HHAHA kill me
lolls got my class pic hahahha i look so awaful yeaa
lolls yea blahblah
den i stay all the way till 3.30 den head to town yeaaaa HAHHAHA lolls
so went far eastt so we saw eu noe i noe he noe THEY dunnoe LOLLS
ggagaa yeaa he got my number lolls i was shock to find him therrrreee HHAHAH
not bad wat still hang there despite ur o level GAGAG yeaa
den walk msg walk mag den we went meet chloe mom den eat lolls jap place sorry my spelling is horrible yeaaa eat tons of food thank eu aunty hahhaha deeennn we eat ice creammma at hagiz daz sp? den aunty send me to mrt station and i took train and cab lolls 2.90 onlyyy
HAHAHAH yeaa.
going shoopinggggg shittt fasting season lolls hHAHAH haiss okie okie
nvr mind i consider it as diet lor
fasting=diet=slim xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home