Friday, December 22, 2006

jus got back home :) hahahahah today was high lar!i was going crazy with dear yeah i jus realise i dint get moody at all.hahhahaa we were HIGHHHHHHHHH

went meet my bestie in the morning or in thr afternoon i was late soory edora.i jus woke up lar.hahaha den we went slack hahaha omg the story i heard frm her is so darn funny lar.it was kinda of dumd lar of them.hahaha okie slack drank milk shake frm mac my first time hahah it was nice it taste lke startbuck mocha.hahah okie i thought i was going to slack at woodland only den my dear call me ask me find her at town hahah i was with my short and school shirt lar very slack.hahah den meet her and her mom at far east blah.den we start going high lke mad den see christmas gift wat we wan to get for ppl.this year we are really going broke.going to get boxer for dear hahah she going get it for me too den we going to wear it to school inside out!hahaha.den we went cine hahah wanted to find shane hahaha.nearly miss him yeah i was at the 5th level when he sae he leaving.hhahaa den meet him after he call me.i was hoping that fate will let us meet but there is no fate i guess my hp will do lar.hahaha he sae he going watch musical hahaha.dint know he will watch musical.den dear and me went hmv hahaha went to nem wanted to find that gay guy but he is not there.dear got her school bag already hahaha and she is happy about it.ahaha she finally got the bag she wanted.hahaha den went buy candy cane.hahha dear buy 7 and i buy 5 lolls.den blahblahblahblah lazy blog already lar.


dear thank you for today!it been a while since i feel lke this.it been a while since i knew wat the word happy is. thank you manzxxzxxx!i love you and you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home