Sunday, January 21, 2007

dint go school today.my first time not going to school today mom told me tis will be the last!hahaha i will get sick one de!hahaha :D if anyone receive a msg at 1 am frm me hahaha i cant slp and my stomach hurt lar.i dunnoe now i have a feeling of regret not going to school today cos hahahaha :D :D . i bet they are having ms ramalah or yati lesson.going to the doctor soon to see my ear or maybe at 2 ?!den maybe going town?i dunnoe yeah dint go there for lke a few days already?hahahah so dint get to sleep yest cos my stomach hurts!tmr is spot check hahahahah


i dunnoe if he go blog hopping but here this
you are lke the worst stead ever
i dont judge but everyone knows it
i dunnoe the whloe story yet
but dont you think that is was bad enough that you went to your ex bestfriend jiemei somemore
how you treated her?
how you make her feel?
i know you suck can already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home