Friday, January 19, 2007






sick right now unluckiest girl ever today!receive loads of stuff thank you nehs
now my ear is hurting really bad!i cried in school cos the band that play for assembely was making errm not so jazz music dint really enjoy it cos it hurt really bad.i was covering up my ear.and i am down with fever so they are really clever switch on aircorn.my jackeet is to cover my ear so i kind of freeze.i dunnoe why i aslo cry today.now i realise why ppl ask me not to get sick.after school went to the clinic i was the first paitent there!hahaha den the counter ask for my dad!den the doctor say that my ear got infected and it got swollen.have to take pain killers and no watercan go throught m ear cos it will be more painfully.that means no swimming no blasting off the comp.now i can eat okie at least a little bit.it hurt to the max.need to go there on tuesday to check it again!it really hurt that i cry.den went back home sleep thought out the whole day.okie the entire day i sleep even at class cos i dint not feel too good!den chloe left to go bell party and i head home and sleep.now i know how much it hurt.really bad!i have to stay on strong i wont fall .i guess he dont even care.wat the use of all of this.
hope that i would get better then i can go town tmr :D hahaha but i will be lke half deaf.the doctor say if i dont get better tat means they have to cut something.i am so scared lke shit.i wont cry anymore i iwll stay on strong.i guess you will nvr care.i all alone and i am scared.someone save me pls .i guess i cant pierced tounge due to this all cos it affect my tounge too.

i love everyone :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home