Monday, January 15, 2007

remove my stupid darn cbox :D you know who to thank :D will put it up when i am feeling less depress!shit my phone got something wrong!hais i wan thorw it at the drain lar.blah jus got home frm town.vivo is so dumd!hahahah it rain when chloe and me walk at the walk pavement blah!after school went mac with ama den meet yasmin atiqah they all!hahahha den chloe came after tat they go for dance!oh you know i need get cca after being ccaless so wat happend is tat my cikgu noridee ask me and you know wat she say to me.later faint how?it is under the hot sun somemore outdoor lar!she really giving me support lar!recess was going around finding for atlas?hahaha went high and low finding for it.den mrs tay dont need use hahaha and she call me nad lar!reason we are besttie and she get confuse?hahaha nice one.den ms ramalah took down my name!hahaha hair must be neat tmr or she will show no mercy and bring me go cut my hair!a big day for me tmr!cut cut den skirt use my old uniform lar !so troublesome dont wan take tat thing off or paste green paper! hahahaha den at mac they all went and chloe came!went back mac!stupid mac driver ask me dumd question!i am malay lar!cant be bother!den at there with charlean!so talk about hip hop crew and old school!maybe going there!hahaha yeah with my dear lar.but i finding for old school i wan go since i heard it is really good!hahahaha den you know wat happend!i swing my phone to a girl lar dunnoe frm wat school hit her mouth and the WHLOE ACS BARKER GUYS LAUGH LAR AT HER LAR! STUPID HEARTLESS PPL!NO FEELING ONE I SWEAR TAT I YOU ALL WILL JUS BURNTT AND BE DEAD!!(no offence to ppl frm there i know you are nice) !!omg i feel so bad for her she got swing frm my hp and laugh!i wanted to die lar!and she had a stupid bf who lke hack care.if tat happend with a lian i swear tat i will get kill by her bf lar.acs ppl should get burn with fire!den hit town lar! out stomach was a real pain lar!i keep getting tat same pain at that spot lar!wat happeing to me lar!den i cry at far east!ahahahha at tat lemon drink stall there oh did i told you i meet gloria?and tat bitch hahahha alyssa!yeah when me and chloe wanted to go watch a movie i wan be 16 den can go watch a lot of movie!ghahahahaaaa den meet tat bitch den i scold $^%$&# in public lar!shit man it was so loud outside cine somemore!hahahah den she threw orange jucie at me lar!go rot bitch!but you know i still love you!hahahaha den frm there went find shorts every single short look horrible or our stomach jus hurt so need to walk!ppl think we are crazy!hugging while walking?hahahah den went tangs and stuff so sian so went back home.at train sing till got action it been stuck at my head!to the left2 eveything you own is to the left in the closet pls dont touch!hahahah yeah balhh hahahah denn hahahah i threw it away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home