Tuesday, January 23, 2007


the school freaking cut my hair!they cut alot lar.
stupid jean tan!i hope you rot in hell lar.
in the morning at the parade ground
got check den that ms yati ask me pin my hair
was all pin up when a bitch pass my class and see all of the commotion
ms yati:make sure you pin up your hair
me:okie okie
jean tan: dont be rude and jus say okie okie
me: stare
jean tan:is this your first warning?
ms yati:no i told her a few time
jean tan walks away
me:fuck lar!
why can ms yati and shook her head i know she cannot lie lar but she can say nnthing wat
ms yait was behind me and jean tan walks and she came back
told prefects bring me cut my hair
i was so piss i nearly cry
so walk behind she scold me somemore
say dont drag shoe and tie my shoe lace and dont be rude
wats her problem lar if i wand drag my shoe and spoilt it aslo MY SHOE WAT AND IF SHE DONT LKE MY SHOE LACE TO HELL WITH HER, I DONT LKE HER SKIRT CAN I CUT IT ANNOT?
so piss out already lar den ask prefect bring me cut my hair go canteen to 'register' myself.otw there prefect say my hair is okie lar!i was piss with that jean tan when i know my hair is okie already.

in the toilet fie fie? was the first one cut her hair wah!i nvr see so one so excited to cut her hair!she say i dunnoe lar!
i was at the end wanting to cry my lungs out lar a few was in front of me i was 2nd last.i cry at that corner.den at last i let them cut i say lar want to cut,cut lar!
but i keep on moving about!den they threaten me call that mr anthoney to cut my hair?i was so piss i wanted to say ask that old man cut my hair also no diffrence same wat
so cikgu noridee ask the cutter to cut it shorter the mly women was nice lar only that norride was being a $^$%^#.den i was having a so fcuked up face lar i cried wat.
ms noridee:be more positive mahera
ms ramlah:yar lar mahera be lke fie fie
me:SIMLE SO WIDELY
give money to baldive
me:thank you for the nice hair cut that i needed so badly i really appreciate it.thank you -bowing so low.can i go back to my class?smile lke there is no tmr!
ms noridee/ms ramlah:nodding smiling so widely!
haia i wont take pic till my hair grow longer lar!so my blog wont have a pic of me until i think my own hair is nice!this will be the only piss
thanks to eveyone who say it is nice :D i love all of you
my mom laugh at me lar!but she say i can go and change it
i am so piss that i wanted to cry lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home