Saturday, March 24, 2007

okie i am going bored at home
seriously i'm sian to the max
wahlao should have gone out to watch movie with halid just now
but mom still dont wan me go out lar cos i have a massive head pain just now
and i even cry lar now i know why ppl ask me not to get sick it feel horrible and you dont
feel lke a normal person.yeah you feel lke alien
hahahah but still i'm sick and been going around ppl friendster acc and blogs (:
but i still dont lke friendster cos there still gary testi which i yet approve all of them.
irritating bastard hehe jk lar. you still will die with me right :D
on the other note dear is out of hospital and she have lke 4 days of mc
must i say cool lar and i wan go land myself in hospital so that i can use hospital clothes and chloe would want my autograph and pic :D but i am just glad that she is out of there
hahah i sound dumb and this is my blog but did ayrton sim discover that dear was in hospital cos he read my previous post.hehe den i must say hahahhahah but means he still care about dear :D
hahaha i dunnoe wat the hell am i crapping now kk i must watch more movie frm youtube.

tag reply here

andy:hahaha den over my plaster i go draw another brows can?haia easier lar i go print A4size pic of myself before i did my brows den i stick it to my face?HAHAH can ??


bridget:wahh dint know you care about me,i still remember you finger in maths class!thanks

chloe:DEAR haia you dint wear hospital clothes!get well soon okie mahera is getting better lar,i'm not stress anymore i wil visti you one of these day,take care okie

shane:HAHAH we'll shall see.seriously dont you sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home