Saturday, September 23, 2006

shoopinnnggg in the end brought backk nnthing for me home eventhough bought a lot ogof stuff none is minee!! pftt i wass darn piss wiff everyone cos nnthing i lke realli.i dunnoee why.maybe nnthing i really lke cos we nvr went bugis street we jus went half of the town i was piss caaan i was lke wat the hell to everroneee.nvr mind tmr shopping again and it is for me MINE DAEEE i was piss den i was at OG den shane call me up XD lolls yeaaa hahahha he was boredd and we sort talk crap hahahha yeaaa crap den i hung up cos i wanted to take somthing home but nnthing fancy me!! !$%$^%
den blahblahblah went to alot of placee buy buy but not mine pftt not tat piss cos it was my fault i was talking moree having more intrested in my phone den anything else XD
my lame funny pathetic friend HAHAH damm dumd larr AHAHAH
got to slp nw cos tmr wake up at 3 to study and eatttt HAHAHA
no more cursinggg!! no more dam words
i am lke crazy over this song In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins
darnn niceee the word

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home