Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CHLOE;DORA heerann
picccc my barn yardd xD<33
How could I have burned paradise?
school not that bad pe was at dance studio not dancingggg
HAHAHHA running and screeming science??
mrlow last lesson wiff the class he was lke for lke half period and i was actually quit ssad cos no more lame jokes and laughter for no reasonn xD
ms tan is backk
gosh tmr gott artt nicee HAHHAHA pftt i dun lke it is so darnnn ^*%$$#%# i swear dran boringgg I DUN LKE make us draw shoe i draw crap hioo den tmr wat?? her face my bother is darn arse he SHOOK my hold body in the morningg asking me to wake up jus that pftt i was still sleeping soundlyy and he painted my leg my LEG i jus took a shower and he painted itt PFTT hahahha but i still love him life would be a bore wit out him LOLLS gosh i talking bout my bro okie i done xD
two week gone?
i do care
but too bad for eu hahahha
dun fail anymore lar if not the whole month
i still wan to meet eu xD




dun cry to me eu love me
i made my my mine

I nvr love you

ah paul story

hhahhaha suppose to meet him fridae

going to NVR lolls he is darn stoopid i think gilson is

much cleverer then him

ah paul how to pass your nLEVEL??

hahhaha eu so dumd

haioo i din mean to play or toy

i was jus a good laughter for me and chloe

really nvr meant to hurt ur feeling

i would nvr lke you seriosuly

HAHHAHA

I WAN MY DYING BLOODHELL RICH HUSBAND xD



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home