Thursday, October 12, 2006

exam are over :DD
WHOOOO lolls omg
i would be free enough to do this
i am scared of my result so wat if the papers are done
when i did it badly
okie forget it XDD
eu must be wondering wat am i doing at home huh??
cos after my last paper i was pmsing yea i am having my that one
so i went meet edora at lib cos i din feel lke going out and party
meet her for awhile den i went backk home and sleep yea i wanted to sleep badlycos i lost my sleep so i wan to make it up XDD so tmr i will party okie maybe i have to clear my mess first cos there is loads of books and papers around my huse which is mine due to the exam so i think i have to put it aside first XDD
so maybe heading town tmr. anyone wan follow??hhahaha give me a call yeaaa??heads up XDD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home