Tuesday, October 10, 2006

how long am i going to wait??
forever
i am head over heel wiff eu
sometime i wonder if eu notice me
do i exist?
i dun even noe why am i having this kind of feeling
it is sucky
i feel so wrong telling eu things which dun even come frm my heart
i hate telling eu stuff when i dun mean it
i dun want to continue this
it has to stop
but when??
somtime i wonder why i apper in th wrong time
like what eu sae it is not meant to be
maybe it is really noe meant to be
i really hate giving up
but i have to wake up to my sence
this is my fairytale which has no ending.
this is the end of me
seeing eu happi is second best to me
i will alwalys be there for eu.
all i need to do is to numb my feeling
hoping that my heart will freeze and
remain freezing till forever.

where should i stand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home