Wednesday, October 11, 2006

okie last paper tmr XDD
OMGG i cannot wait
i am also terrifide to noe my paperrrs
to get them i hope i pass yeaa
okie the year is comming to an end XDD
yea a new chapter is happening XDD


my wishlist before the year end
1 take up a new thing which i'm going to love
2 go shop for buy stuff which i dun usually buy
3 an outing wiff muckz gang XDD idoubt it going to happend prove me wrong yeah??
4 that i will pass all my papers so i can have a worry free holidae
5 i must must learn hw to horsebackk ridee
6 peirce more
7no more sickness
8 go for health check up LOLLS yea i wan them to take my blood out i seem unhealthy cos i been looking tired no matter wat
9 no more being over amitious
10 them being a lovely couple maybe i can be thier nuer if only i meant it
i wil blog whenn i have more till nw okie wish me luck for tmr last paper
lke mr ang sae PASS PASS PASS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home