Saturday, December 23, 2006

i am so lazy to post!
a lot of ppl have been going to the zoo
i wan go zoo too or jurong bird park!
dont care someone bring me there
and my going to be husband better bring me to africa for our honeymoon
and before we get marry he must at least send me roses at least for a year!
i am so stupid

i want to bang wall and die!
cos someone let me be his wife

but i keep giving him the wrong message that i dont want to!
fucking hell i want to be someone important to him!
just hope that someone is willing to confess his feeling to me on christmas
i pray, i pray!

and really mean it when that person say he loves me

tags reply here okie

chloe:dear!i was high when i saw you okie not jus cos i saw him.hahaha but i saw him for less then 5 sec lar!wth wth but i am happy enough that i saw him lolls! .maybe cos i was feeling windy hahaha!maybe that why we were high.dear i went your blog and i saw your post.wth wth wth.he is nt my lover lar!lover is such a big word lar.hahha and i lke that pic part darn funny lar!gilson dont read my blog hahah jus say luh you miss gilson or my ex kor?maybe both hurs ?hahahhaa yeah sure i might come find you within 48 hrs!i am not high anymore!i wan get drunk =x hgahaha den call me when you are sober okie hhahaa

andy:i am not dating him lar!we are jus friend only lar!hahaha who told you i was going out with him!hahahs merry chirstmaxzxxz!hahahha


dora:hahaha yeah i know i cannot see another girl suffer in his bloody hand!i mean he is a great lover but he is also a heartbreaker!he is a players!hahaha his england will nvr change hahaha!i love dora!

yunhi:the green wall is at taka there.wth wth we are jus friends yeah andy is mean but i wan make it clear that we are jus friends luh.i am in love with mr ang!or mr low haio both of them lar!i love them to the max!

aly:i mean planing an outhing but nat is out of town and you will be out of town soon right?i sort of wan school too lar!that mean i have to chnage my wake up time.i am use to wake up around 3 pm when school is over lar!cannot do for you since you are my ex cos i am suppose to forget about my ex manzxxz!hahaha wth wth i dont have a weird laughter lar!hahaha i miss you lke fuck lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home