Wednesday, December 27, 2006

just got back home the internet dint work in the morning luh cos of earthquake hais
ahaha my stomach is darn full manzxxz
i will not eat for 10 days since i eat till i wan puke
ahahha
okie so went meet dear we were suppose to meet at 7 am
our plan to meet ealry in the morning nvr work before as long as i could remember
hahaha she woke me up at 1 to ask me go bath but i left my huse around 3?hahah she went get hair cut.so frm bukit batok walk go jurong we walk at the high way $%)*?^ yeah the road was so darn nice.i wan taking wedding pic at the high way luh!den went meet her dad ahaha omg darn funny luh thier convo!but it make sence this month i really ask my mom really alot of money lar!darn alot.felt kind of bad of over spending this month lar.but hahaha holiday wat!hahah.den we go print pic.yeah darn fun lar i have a pic album on my pouch hahaha nice manzxzx.so we got a lot of nice pic yeah!.yeah.so went eat omg it was my first time eating at mac till we cannot eat yeah really cannot eat!darn full.den we watch movie ahaha omg it was so boring that i sleep i left half way my dad wanted meet me lar!wth wth he go out with me last week this week also wan go out with me .sorry dear i feel really bad so he pick me up den we go giant.yeah i grab everything i want i bought loads of food lar.for the week before school start.i push the trolly in the middle of the night and it was raining ahaha darn fun.this is the first time i go out with i had fun!ahahah oh yeah i eat again. till darn full lar!i will not eat for 12 day cos i think i consume food for 12 days already lar.haha it is not lar i eat my 3 meals today that why i feel lke i eat for 12 days i nvr eat 3 meals a day before hahha and this is how i feel lar.how do ppl stomach all the food and how can they eat that much.
dad wan me to slp before 12 luh today and now it is 12.10 hahahaa yeah i need to poof to bed!hais!he wan me to wake up early again!

if only i took my olevel this year then i will go school 3 months later unless i go jc lar!i wan tat luh!


omg another tsunami going to happend http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/12/24/indonesia.tsunami.ap/ .
i feel so sad and scared.realli i dunnoe why i imagine for the worst luh.it really kill me to see children dying and ppl house get wash away.but if i am fated to die in the tsunami wat can i do right? but i dun wan to die with regret.lke i dun wan to die with out tell you how i feel.i do love you i really do.if only you knew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home