Monday, December 25, 2006

kind of feeling dwn it is raining in the morning!wth wth the rain cannot wait till tmr.i love chloe.today is the day which i some how fear.the day where i was greatful wat i have here.i hope and pray that eveything will be alright.
was feeling kind of emo.i dunnoe why.i evey wash my eyes for a long time.



went check friendster.i wont reply testi i am lazy bleah. went across who view me dont really care which fucking mat view me den i saw raymond!the guy i saw at a party and i nvr spoken to him!hahaha okie so i view back his profile i wan see his pic.he is caroline bf?i dunnoe luh.den went his pic!hahaha omg omg i saw clarence pic too with him.they are besttie!hahaha okie wat make me laugh was that i cannot believe that i use to like only LKE this guy.it was jus crushing!okie some of you knew wat happend!it was totally dump.i am a slut!say that in my face bitch!so after tat i went on to think wat make me got a crush on him.
he is not high class ah beng.
it wasent love
it wasent his face
he is a basterted(heard tat he have a 2 gf)
he have nnthing in common with me
you cant talk to him unless you go to rgss(he only talk about studies lar!)OR
you love to bowl!
he bore you to death
he is not a rugger
i dont think he have packs!
he have nnting that i can lke about him
so wat was it that i lke about him?

HIS SCHOOL!
hahaha yeah i was so dumd when i think about it!it was really dump i tell you lar!his school!hahah jus cos he came frm asci yeah!but it guess now i am laughing on how i use to get high over him.den i should go love the school then.haha but i am greatful that i use to lke him!maybe only i know why :)
ps ps ps if you lke clarence this wat i base on wat i fee;(somehow i guess he do have loads of admire).i mean this is jus bad point about him
but he do have a good point!ask me i will tell you wat are his good points hahaha.
and i dont think clarence will read my blog!btw there are million of clarence!hahaha happy rotting with you new found love manzxxzx!


hahahaha here is for alyssa my ex!


i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!
i love my ex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home