Thursday, January 25, 2007

argh my hair look more $^%#62$%@#
i think it look nice frm far but when i come close it look lke!^%&&*%5
i wan to go chnage it but i am too lazy to go to the saloon i wan go facial too!
but mahera too lazy too do all of this!

shit my ear got Swollen again it hurts i hope it get better cos i know going to a club means loud music.hahaha i agree to go when he talk to me!oh fuck wat am i think!i think he is having a crash on dear!
jus now class ermm boring mrs tey dint came so mr chong too over!the teacher with no feeling okie we dont know his feeling!when he talk we have no idea if he is happy sad exicted?hahaha one look!HAHAHAH can decribed it

cikgue noridee ask me go cut my hair again lar!on tuesday due to my side ahahaha i say okie lar i will use my 5 bucks to good use to have the hair cut i really NEEDED!ah hahhaha

den had prodots did nnthing time managment?i dunnoe i guess wat he say was true i need to spend my time wisely!i think coach shawn has a feeling lke a girl!we are lke her girlfriends where you can gossip with everyday!HAHAHA i really think so!i think he look shorter!

hahaha den had common test.i have no idea wat i worte lar.craps.waited for chloe den half way my batt die out no more hp cos lost contant of her so went back home!hahhaha so i blog since i did not blog yest!going to sleep i think den hw and studying time!hahahaha
maybe i wont blog for a week lar.i am lazy already.

oh i saw larry on the way to kap!HAHAHA JUS MY LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home