Wednesday, March 28, 2007

okie mom told me main reason that my cough is not
getting better is that i still eat all my junks and drinking all this shti
hahah and my voice sound horrible lar .i cant even scream lar.
cos i just realise that in school also when playing around
kellise hit me den i scream no voice came out lar!
ppl ask me dont talk and teahers tell me that too lar :(
hahah den common test was lke shit cos i dint finished up my summary writing lar
i was in a rush i dunnoe why i dint have enough time ??
and baldive was lke "shut your bloody mouth"
HAHAHA scarry and funny lar
den after school head town with chloe
sleep at far east long john there.
i know wtf right? den went to read books den head home
i wan to finishe up my sorting of my papers :D
did i mention i didnt msg anyone for the past few days
i feel so lonely lar!my phone is lke useless lar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home