Saturday, March 31, 2007

/school is alright for me
2.4 run was aha awesome
but timing was bad but lucky it was our first try
but still i pass i am aiming for 15 min or lesser
a lot of stuff happened thought out the week
and i guess everything is taking a turn
i never realise this but i guess muckzxzx gang will be almost gone
god dammit it i hate the sudden of this.
i guess this dam thing is not going to work.
so in class another story
and i dun think it will be great to say this bullshit
so yest talk to Chloe on how much my intake of food is
i dint know i was such a consumer that i eat like a
and i dunno why i am doing this to myself
i feel good when i am with food
they are my best friend even when i am not hungry
this is the retake of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home