Monday, April 16, 2007

hahha
omg suddendly i dunnoe how much i miss internet hahaha
but i wont be online alot of time due to exams comming
so hahah yeah i'll blog about the mrs koh that time

last two week was lke a bloody bad week lar
i thought you went out of my mind
i thought i was so over you
when i saw you with your new girl
i must say i was jealous
my heart pounded lke it wanted to went out
my mind was blank den i realise that
you were alwalys in my heart
maybe i still love


so i was just at my row standing playing around with the sky during devotion
so den she stands beside me lar say i need cut my hair okie i just go in the toilet when its my turn to cut my hair

my leg was moving non stop,i was even crying lar i dunnoe why den the hairdresser snip off my hair ! god dam i was so angry she ask me to stop moving but i continue moving
den she ask hairdresser to cut it shorter i was lke fuck arhs so i went out and lke stomp out lar
den she ask me wait outside for her so i waited
she ask me
mrs koh:you still have the cheek to storm out?
i keep quiet lar
mrs koh she say about me humiliting her as i still my leg when she cut my hair so i was lke
wat the hell lar so you dint humilited me when you cut my hair infront of them ?
mrs koh:you are in the wrong yet you are shouting at me ?
me: the school cut my hair lke a few weeks lar den they want to cut it agian?
i shouteed at her
den we went on an on it was all screaming at each other even her husband look at us lar
den mrs krist kwok talk to me and ask me to chill down cos i was lke fuming and wanted to shouted at her bitch you fucking cut my hair i even say i was sorry lar and because of chloe who manage to convince mrs koh that she will take care of me.she let me go back class!my god how i wanted to punch her
on the way to class with chloe she told me that she tell mrs koh that i dont look at the mirror as when i go out with her i just wash my hand and straight went out lar!hahah dumb lar


today was fun
international friendship day
gage brown won!YAYA
den went out with namirah,atiqah,yasmin,matesha,yunhi,after school hell it was fun!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home