Friday, October 20, 2006

din blog for real for a time XDD busy
wed
so din go school on wed yeaa i was plain lazy denn i follow my mom go supermarket and get other stuff on the way i felt cold lke singapore having winter yeaa it was darn cold when i left the house.so i din go in the supermarket cos it was air corndition so i stay out under the sun so still feel cold so it was okie after a while den i saw my mom .my eyes started becoming blur yeaa i was lke am i going to die.it was super scarry darnn scarry.i was crossing the road den it jus became blur everything almost went black i was scareddd.den took cab felt better hahahah den i reach home slp den took temp 38.6 hahahah den took pills den slp

thur and today
went school den i nearly fainted in school too hahhah yea when i was at the parade ground lolls everything is blur denn it was cold lke winter evertime i fall sick something bad will happend to me yeaa so i thought that yea i fail my papers but i keep my hope high cos i noe i did it well. and i pass.but i din feel happi neither sad.did not feel anything.hahah maybe cos i was sick. my papers not bad the result.jus felt i could do it better.denn after school went kap wiff caroline acely chloe and charlean(sp?) yea crap there while waiting for joel.den chloe me joel and chralean went town meet dora and andy yeahh den blahblhablhab was borread.my first time going town after exam hahhaha. so sian den went marina pplay para XDD yeaaa i dunnoe how many round den cabb home XDD.
today get more paperss dun wan talk bout it.fight wiff some random mf bitch dun wan to mention it make me piss but i was proud wiff my class one for all,all for one.wahlao that ms tan i can take it when she cannot teach no ,one gets her we baredly pass our god darn papers pls but do she need to side wiff the oh i am clever class ?? pls eu guys are lke was fucking crap screw me for all i care but who in the fuck eu think eu are need to shout so darn fucking loud and sae shut up pls mr low is in the room. fuck if eu think we dun wan to study it is not up to eu to judge on us who is the hell eu think eu god darn are. go rot bitch.so planing for chalet XDD yea.cannot wait.after school went chloe place for no reason okie she drag me and i wan that cd.blahblha
so i read one darn nice book it is gilson book so i din bring it home wif me to finished it up
dad agree wiff that club GAGAGGA i am happy i will go the bugis one cos it is near haha
till now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home