Sunday, December 31, 2006

DONT FEEL LKE PUTTING UP MORE PIC LAR CHLOE STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS BITCH LAR!!HAHAHA FIRST FIRST FIRST LAST LAR!
___&chalet the 364 roses we promise each other the crazy thing i do HHHAHAHAHA
the story which make ppl go gagaga

high class me=high class ah beng!
two very crazy girl!aqhahaha drunken party :DD
drunken party!haahaha MY last doing that lar!!
chloe and dora!lets go out after school :DD

new year?it dint out bad as i thought it be.yeah my 1 years old nephew taught me how to read!and i did not undesrtsand any of my homework yeah it.yeah i cry for no reason before 12 but it is a new year.i swear nxt year i wont be at lonely anymore i will be lke chloe!ahaha lalala not fair can!

yest i dream that i went china with andrea,yasmin,yunhi,bridget and diana.hahah it was so darn funny when i woke up i laugh.we went to eat at this place for the whloe week we sepnd there and the funny part is that the have this thing where you eat this food you might win it and stuff.eveyone won before excpet for me.hahah.yeah i was so darn mad lar.i even dream i eat pens!how dump can tat be lar!hhaha nvr den on the last day we wanted to go home and we saw alot of men at the airport and they have this thing where cool air will come out and and eveyone start running and there were lke a lot of staircases everone jus ran lke mad!oh i even thought i lose my phone lar!i dint knew if if i put inside my bag!den i found my phone at home!ahahaha den when we were suppose to go collect our bags all of us meet up and went to the airport and then chloe woke me up with her phone call!ahahaha it was funny lar ehh maybe barn yard will go china together?ahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home