Saturday, December 30, 2006

i am so lazy to blog!will post pic of caleb really soon when i am free to upload them!ahaha i meet him the only guy who can make me smile no matter wat he do!hahaha he is going to make a very good boyfriend with high taste manzx!too bad he is only 4!cute lar he make my day okie half of the day cos the later half he was having mood swing!

school is starting woots!cant wait but i havent finished doing my hw lar!hahaha and 2 more days to school start!i guess i will be stuck at home cos i need use that thing to go do my homework!why cant my school use pen and paper! i havent even watch that thing i am suppose to go watch and i need to read a book!ahahaha omg 48 more hours lar ! can somebody help me do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home