Friday, January 26, 2007


Stop thinking that dying will help. Stop eating those pills. I don’t want to remind myself down the road that my friends die jus cos she wanted to die.
Really I must say that I once thought that, once I die everything will be alright. Getting sick and hoping me nvr got better. Refusing to eat those entire pills. And my slashing day hoping it will get deeper and deeper
But then I see the really life. There are people who are suffering just to live.don't you see that people in Africa who have HIV are fighting strong just to live. They don’t deserve to get that sickness cos some of them are not their fault. People who have cancer go for treatment just to live to too. it is not that they want to have cancer too you know .everyday people fight hard just to live and now you just want to take your life away.don't be foolish alright .don’t think dying is a easy way out. It is not trust me. Keep holding on.


For once I thought I would never let it go and yest show how much I can’t let it go. I am saying something and doing another different thing. I don’t know Okie for once I will let all it go everything. I don’t wan to keep on waiting to something that maybe nvr happend.i'll have to stop hurting myself and keep thinking otherwise. This will be my last time on how I feel
.


You use to be there when I need you
I love having you as my pillar
I thought I found my oasis
Maybe I use to be special in your eyes
But now I am just a soul lingering
As I grasp our picture in my hand
I saw you as you walk pass by me
Without a glance you jus walk away
With out a goodbye
I don’t wan to question you anymore
I’ll cut it up hoping you will paste it back
But as for now all I am left is our memories
Thank you for everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home