Sunday, April 29, 2007

blah blah blah
just go home from work :D heheh for a few days cos my aunty has her work and i am her PA :D
so on sat was lke boring crap i wanted to die lar.my foot have a diffrent shape after i remove the heels.i thought yest time was slowwww
okie den today was not bad as i dint wear heels i wore shoes it dint hurt but it make me hard to walk due to the sides and i meet a lot of intersting people too :D who is older then me they talk to me cos they think i look nice and spatic really spatic?wtf right laar
they are nice and make me think that it is alright to be wat i am now i mean talking to them is like talking to someone i know for lke a few years already like laily i could speak to her about the moon and we connect and make me realise wat the use of beeing in love, i mean if you are in love but you dont tell the person for wat right ?
so in short everyone i meet smoke and is a workholic and they think it it perfectly fine :D
hahahah
and my cat gave birth to 3 small kitten the size is small then the ruleer lar :D
anyway if you think if having a pet cat can give me call:D
i will post their pic when i have the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home