Wednesday, April 18, 2007



school was alright
den class was alright except for last period maths lar
since mrs khoo is our form tutor she was upset about us getting a D twice already
and then CWO with the teachers the next time we get D.
den i think i said too much lke not my job to pick the litter and stuff she made me tape my mouth lar so i had a tape in my mouth which was my first time i had it hahhah


after school went to woodland lib with chloe and nad
after a long time i went out with that friend of mine
ahem she busy wat with someone! hahaha
den studied and had dinner theere
told her about the plan about wat me and chloe decide to do during holis

after that meet mom and bro at causeway point
bro got a new phone :( which is sleek and nice lar
den had dad dinner again his birthday today and i dint know it lar
but i was lke need to eat and my stomach was lke going to burst
tmr i wont eat anymore


wat was yest all about?
it was so personal
hey hey you you
i really dont like your girlfriendfriend

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home