Wednesday, May 02, 2007

okie i guess working is just not for me
i mean i wont do it till i am really ready and i need the cash
hahaha but i doubt i will have to do it lar
so the last day of work was alright :D
hehes i think i place all the blame to me cos i was lofting aroung den working
i alwalys walk to the last the last hall and den walk back again and i would just hang at the new place upstairts :D which is cool cos i saw like a whloe building of things lar!
i like it :D the whloe views and stuff den end of the day my fifty buck gone missing.
i felt nnthing
so school was alright
i dint even study anything in my brain lar i mean everthing was just blank i dun know why lar
i was singing and singing mad songs in my brain
den i left to meet sahail hahaha
sahail=bitch number 2 :D
hahaha saw a couple of people and i was shock to hear somthing
it was fun but it wasent cos i had an empty brain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home