Wednesday, May 16, 2007

okie havent been update
going to change my blog to livejournal
but i am so lazy to do it lar
so been alright with exams and stuff
but everything is over already and after last paper went to kl with unlces and anuty
and stuff so blah blah shop shop shop cos i had lke people asking me take whatever i want in shops lar so i got a nike shirt and some other adidas stuff too.hahah i love shopping till i drop okie i dont want to say anymore la lazy
so today there is camp and hell i was bored :D


i guess today i realise how much i dont miss you lke
i mean the feeling is gone already
after so much shit that i went throught by myself
you were never even once with me
dont you dare have the cheek to say that you went throught alot with me
i was always there for you i this clear to you that i will always be here for you
and i would be your ears
but when i felt that the feeling is mutual already is lke you came back into my life
telling me that i dont want you anymore which is so not true
you were in your own world and there i am still hoping that you will at least say somthing
den when i leave frm the world which is waiting for you came back.
i guess i was nvr open for someone
i think i yet know the meaning of being serious yet alone love
i guess now wat i really one is to be myself and just happy with my greatest friend surrounding around me.
this is lke a really goodbye note to you but in a way that i am really having zero feeling for anything cos it just dont feel right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home