Thursday, May 03, 2007

today was a bad start i felt so cold when i reach school
den in class gastric attacted the weird thing is that it went off and on
and it hurt so much this time
okie my fault that this happend
i yet have a proper meal for a few days already
so it hurt den i dont know mrs koh was nice to me :/
den vomited out my stomach acid
slowely got better and mrs khoo had to bring the bio thing a stomach for maths class
wth she made me look at it hahha
den class did nnthing at all hahhaa

i dunnoe wat's the problem with me
i just feel so crazy stupid retarded and numb
it's like everything for me gone haywire
it took a new turn
i am in a state that i dont even know wat is the hell am i doing
i just lost everthing that i studied and there is like a blank in my brain
it just went off i dont know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home